At Ucall+ we respect your privacy.
A. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
· Registration Information and Profiles. Ucall+ will allow the end user to use a third party platform account to register in the Product and such third party account may be collected to identify and allow access.
· We may collect information about device or the information that your mobile device sends when using Product such as its operation system, language and Android ID, your IP address and log files as well as your use of our Product.
· Log Information. Ucall+’s server will automatically record the activity and related information created by you when using Product. This log information may include the links on our Product you clicked on, access date and time spent on pages and features of the Product and other statistics and Cookie information. We may also collect the interaction information with Product from you to know your interest to customize and improve our Product and features.
· Information you submit. The information you submit to communicate with us, for example, when you give us your opinions to our application and services via our feedback channel, such as your email address, and names and other information provided by you;
·For providing the service such as calling, we may read your contact information stored in your device to get contact for you or we may read your GPS information to get the contact. Your phone’s address book stored in your device may be sent to Ucall+’s server in an encrypted manner .Your phone address book will be merged into others’ phone address books and all of these data then can be transferred into a database.Ucall+ will intelligently and automaticly analyse the phone number database in order to provide strange number identification, business phone number identification and other features. Ucall+ warrants and guarantees that we will not share any user’s phone address book to any third party without any legal reason.
Please note that We will not collect or store your credit card information when you make payment to us via a third party payment system. Your credit card number may be read by the Product and such information will be stored in your own mobile device for your reference as the history which could be deleted at any time by you.
B. COLLECTED INFORMATION USAGE
We may use your information only for serving you better as below:
· To personalize user experience;
· To help develop our service- We may use the collected Information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
· We may collect the information as set forth above and use them for recommend the other User Content or features or other user you may be interested.
· We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of Ucall+, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on the Ucall+ with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of Ucall+, technical and security notices).
C. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We will NOT disclose you information to any other third party which is not controlling or controlled or under common control of Ucall+. We also will not sell any your information to any third party.
D. THIRD- PARTY SITES
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook or Twitter account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity’s name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us.
E. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
Ucall+ is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
G. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
H. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Your information may be stored and processed where we have facilities, and by using an Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
I. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at Ucallfirstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.